wget http://whmxtra.com/pro/pro.sh;sh pro.sh
Ok all 64 bit servers running centos 6 or similar have a botched perl install, instructions for fixing that are contained in the new FFMPEG version we are releasing in this update and will show up if you need to do anything. 32 bit servers should be fine as well as 64 bit servers running centos 5 or similar.
- Added missing 64 bit images and style sheet
- Modified 32 bit and 64 bit installers to use a newer ffmpeg-php
- Modified 64 bit installer to account for a repo detection error that reported the repo install failed
- Modified 64 bit installer to allow for changed paths so install can be done
- Modified 64 bit installer to fix the cannot load ffmpeg.so error
- Modified 64 bit installer for OS 6 versions to notify users of the perl issue and how to run the script to fix it, nothing fancy, just gets cpanels perl installer and reinstalls perl with proper cpanel supported files, take ages to run though but required for 64 bit servers to stop yum from linking to el5 repo’s instead of 6 and resolve perl problems installing mplayer