- New installer works in 3 easy steps (2 if you skip mp4box)
- Resolved python errors on 64 bit servers and memory map errors on VPS systems
- Modified installation to no longer require editing yum, automatically or manually, we just avoid yum.conf altogether
- Added failsafe to prevent mplayer from removing any perl modules to avoid borking perl (only happened once but still)
- Brand New Status GUI. Not only is it prettier, but it’s more functional, providing info on the modules, the version, the path to the binaries and also near the bottom detailed info on the install dates of ffmpeg and mplayer
Ultimate G2 1.8 Released
Alrighty folks, this is the final stable version of our new ffmpeg installer, and it marks a vast improvement over the previous installers in both reliability and GUI on both 32 and 64 bit servers and VPS systems. Please note before using the installer you should make sure to up max cpanel memory size in whm’s tweak settings >> system area to at least 1024 to avoid issues.