- Files like .conf and .ini etc are no longer editable, will save anyone from mistakenly editing them.
- Hover over icons to find out what they do
- This browser will allow you to upload multiple files, download files, edit files and in some cases view them as well as browse the entire file system. You may also create new files and directories and copy/move as well as search for files/folders.
- Although clicking on a folder will navigate into the folder, clicking on a filename will not automatically open it for editing. Use the edit link in the actions menu on the right to edit/download.
- Clicking on the permissions will allow you to change the permissions for the folder/file.
- To search the entire server click the home icon first, searches only take place from current directory and down (if selected) so if you want to search the whole server make sure you are in the main directory (which is /)
Ultimate G2 v2.1 Released
After much waiting and even more coding, the new Xtra Explorer is now being released. This version is compatible with all major browers and is a cross between our old legacy browser and the Advanced browser (which only works in IE). Few notes on the new browser below.